This large plant is currently potted in a 6″ nursery pot. You will receive a plant similar to the one in the photo.
These plants are fairly easy top care for but you need to take into consideration the following:
- Place the Stromanthe in bright, indirect light. Too much direct light may burn the leaves.
- The prefer temperatures between 65 to 85 °F (18 to 29 °C). So fairly warm.
- Keep away from drafts or vents.
- They need high humidity, so a humidifier may be necessary depending on where you live and your home conditions.
- Pot in a peat-based potting soil.
- Water regularly to maintain lightly moist soil.
- Fertilize monthly through the growing season (usually spring and summer)
This plant ships semi bare root.