This large plant is currently potted in a 4″ nursery pot. The plants for sale are fuller and more pink than the one the in the photo.
These plants are fairly easy top care for but you need to take into consideration the following:
- Place the Stromanthe in bright, indirect light. Too much direct light may burn the leaves.
- The prefer temperatures between 65 to 85 °F (18 to 29 °C). So fairly warm.
- Keep away from drafts or vents.
- They need high humidity, so a humidifier may be necessary depending on where you live and your home conditions.
- Pot in a peat-based potting soil.
- Water regularly to maintain lightly moist soil.
- Fertilize monthly through the growing season (usually spring and summer)
This plant ships semi bare root.