Plant: Philodendron Birkin Starter
Little starter plant, some already giving slight variegation in different leaves.
Starter plants can be shipped with the planter if requested.
**All sales for starter plants are final. No refunds will be issued unless there was substantial damage and reported within 24 of the plant being delivered.
- The plants are sent via USPS Priority service, insured up to $50. All plants are packaged with love and lots of padding to avoid any issues during transit. However, all plants can suffer cosmetic damages, breakage or stress during transit. I will do my best to pack the plant, but I cannot guarantee how USPS handles the packages. If you encounter damage in the plant due to shipping, please make sure you take photos and document everything (box and plant conditions) in order to file a claim.
- Refunds will be handled on a case by case basis, up to 5 days after you have received the plant.
- I am not responsible for damage due to weather or shipping handling.
- I ship from Maryland, so please consider the distance and check the weather in your area. This can affect the plant during transit and I do not offer heat pads at the moment.
- We do not accept returns. If your plant presents immediate root issues, please contact me as soon as possible.
Out of stock