This little plant is a fast grower and very easy to propagate . The plant is currently in a 4″ grower planter and you will receive the plant from the photo.
- If you decide to propagate, use the strings with more green on them. Pink strings won’t propagate.
- If you want a fuller plant, propagate several pieces and add them to the top once rooted.
- Callisia Repens likes brigh indirect light, and watering once the top 2″ soil is dry. Try not to get it dry for extended periods of time because it appreciates a little bit more water during the hot season. You can mist your plant during the week to keep it happy if your home is too dry or air conditioned.
Ships semi bare root.
- The plants are sent via USPS Priority service, insured up to $50. All plants are packaged with love and lots of padding to avoid any issues during transit. However, all plants can suffer cosmetic damages, breakage or stress during transit. I will do my best to pack the plant, but I cannot guarantee how USPS handles the packages. If you encounter damage in the plant due to shipping, please make sure you take photos and document everything (box and plant conditions) in order to file a claim.
- Refunds will be handled on a case by case basis, up to 5 days after you have received the plant.
- I am not responsible for damage due to weather or shipping handling.
- I ship from Maryland, so please consider the distance and check the weather in your area. This can affect the plant during transit and I do not offer heat pads at the moment.
- We do not accept returns. If your plant presents immediate root issues, please contact me as soon as possible.