The plant you will receive is a rooted starter plant. You will get the one from the photo or one that is like in the photo.
Peperomia prostrata likes bright indirect light and does not like dryness or cold so avoid placing it near vents or cold drafts.
- This little plant likes a moist soil but does not like over-watering. Make sure that the top layer of the soil is completely dry before watering again.
- Do not expose this plant to too much direct sunlight as it can burn the little turtle meaty leaves.
- The plants are sent via USPS Priority service, insured up to $50. All plants are packaged with love and lots of padding to avoid any issues during transit. However, all plants can suffer cosmetic damages, breakage or stress during transit. I will do my best to pack the plant, but I cannot guarantee how USPS handles the packages. If you encounter damage in the plant due to shipping, please make sure you take photos and document everything (box and plant conditions) in order to file a claim.
- Refunds will be handled on a case by case basis, up to 5 days after you have received the plant.
- I am not responsible for damage due to weather or shipping handling.
- I ship from Maryland, so please consider the distance and check the weather in your area. This can affect the plant during transit and I do not offer heat pads at the moment.
- We do not accept returns. If your plant presents immediate root issues, please contact me as soon as possible.