String of Pearls S
Rooted String of Pearls.
- They like bright indirect light
- Average indoor temperatures, around 72 degrees Fahrenheit, and avoid placing the plant by drafts.
- String of pearls is drought tolerant.
- Use a pot with a drainage hole and use a well draining potting mix suitable for cacti.
- Soak the soil thoroughly in when watering.
- Let the topsoil dry out completely before watering again.
- The plants are sent via USPS Priority service, insured up to $50. All plants are packaged with love and lots of padding to avoid any issues during transit. However, all plants can suffer cosmetic damages, breakage or stress during transit. I will do my best to pack the plant, but I cannot guarantee how USPS handles the packages. If you encounter damage in the plant due to shipping, please make sure you take photos and document everything (box and plant conditions) in order to file a claim.
- Refunds will be handled on a case by case basis, up to 5 days after you have received the plant.
- I am not responsible for damage due to weather or shipping handling.
- I ship from Maryland, so please consider the distance and check the weather in your area. This can affect the plant during transit and I do not offer heat pads at the moment.
- We do not accept returns. If your plant presents immediate root issues, please contact me as soon as possible.
Out of stock