String of Hearts 3″ (Ceropegia Woodii)
The string of hearts for sale are actively growing. You will receive a fully rooted and established plant with several strands that vary in length and fullness. It ships in a grower’s pot but it can be sized up when you feel ready to re pot.
The photos are just sample photos. The plants you will receive may not be as full.
- They prefer bright indirect light, and it will encourage new growth. Avoid direct sunlight (this goes for most of indoor plants)
- Treat similarly to a succulent when it comes to water. Use your finger or a moisture meter to check the soil before watering. Let dry out between watering, but don’t let them dry for too long.
- The plants are sent via USPS Priority service, insured up to $50. All plants are packaged with love and lots of padding to avoid any issues during transit. However, all plants can suffer cosmetic damages, breakage or stress during transit. I will do my best to pack the plant, but I cannot guarantee how USPS handles the packages. If you encounter damage in the plant due to shipping, please make sure you take photos and document everything (box and plant conditions) in order to file a claim.
- Refunds will be handled on a case by case basis, up to 5 days after you have received the plant.
- I am not responsible for damage due to weather, shipping handling or delays because of USPS
- I ship from Maryland, so please consider the distance and check the weather in your area. This can affect the plant during transit and I do not offer heat pads at the moment.
- We do not accept returns. If your plant presents immediate root issues, please contact me as soon as possible.
Out of stock