Pilea Glauca (Hanging Basket)
This large plant is currently potted in a 4″ hanging basket. The plant you will receive is a little less bushy than the one in the photo. You can ask for more photos via instagram
This is the actual plant you will be receiving.
- Bright, indirect light. Too much direct light may burn the leaves.
- Keep away from drafts or vents.
- They prefer higher humidity.
- Do not let them sit in water because they are prone to root rot.
- Allow up to half or so of the pot’s soil to dry out, but don’t let it dry too much.
- Cactus soil mix or a high draining soil mix.
- Fertilize monthly through the growing season (usually spring and summer)
This plant ships semi bare root.
- The plants are sent via USPS Priority service, insured up to $50. All plants are packaged with love and lots of padding to avoid any issues during transit. However, all plants can suffer cosmetic damages, breakage or stress during transit. I will do my best to pack the plant, but I cannot guarantee how USPS handles the packages. If you encounter damage in the plant due to shipping, please make sure you take photos and document everything (box and plant conditions) in order to file a claim.
- Refunds will be handled on a case by case basis, up to 5 days after you have received the plant.
- I am not responsible for damage due to weather or shipping handling.
- I ship from Maryland, so please consider the distance and check the weather in your area. This can affect the plant during transit.
- We do not accept returns. But we will work with you to find solutions if there is an issue with the plant.
- If your plant presents immediate root issues, please contact me as soon as possible.
Out of stock