This is 4″ calathea with lush dark green leaves and pink stripes all over.
These plants are fairly easy top care for but you need to take into consideration the following:
- Place the calathea in bright, indirect light. Too much direct light may burn the leaves.
- The prefer temperatures between 65 to 85 °F (18 to 29 °C). So fairly warm.
- Keep away from drafts or vents.
- They need high humidity, so a humidifier may be necessary depending on where you live and your home conditions.
- Pot in a peat-based potting soil.
- Water regularly to maintain lightly moist soil.
- Fertilize monthly through the growing season (usually spring and summer)
This plant ships semi bare root. The picture is an example, you will receive a very similar plant. If you need more photos or information please email me or send me a message on my social media.