Plant currently potted in a 6″ nursery pot.
These plants are fairly easy top care for but you need to take into consideration the following:
- Place the Calathea in bright, indirect light. Too much direct light may burn the leaves.
- The prefer temperatures between 65 to 85 °F (18 to 29 °C). So fairly warm.
- Keep away from drafts or vents.
- They need high humidity, so a humidifier may be necessary depending on where you live and your home conditions.
- Pot in a peat-based potting soil.
- Water regularly to maintain lightly moist soil.
- Fertilize monthly through the growing season (usually spring and summer)
This plant ships semi bare root.
The picture is an example, you will receive a very similar plant. If you need more photos or information please email me or send me a message on my social media.
- The plants are sent via USPS Priority service, insured up to $50. All plants are packaged with love and lots of padding to avoid any issues during transit. However, all plants can suffer cosmetic damages, breakage or stress during transit. I will do my best to pack the plant, but I cannot guarantee how USPS handles the packages. If you encounter damage in the plant due to shipping, please make sure you take photos and document everything (box and plant conditions) in order to file a claim.
- Refunds will be handled on a case by case basis, up to 5 days after you have received the plant.
- I am not responsible for damage due to weather or shipping handling.
- I ship from Maryland, so please consider the distance and check the weather in your area. This can affect the plant during transit and I do not offer heat pads at the moment.
- We do not accept returns.But we will work with you to find solutions if there is an issue with the plant.
- If your plant presents immediate root issues, please contact me as soon as possible.