This is a very large plant with lots of growth in a 6” planter but ready to be sized up. It will ship semi bare rooted. The photo has a comparison with the 4″ Alocasia Polly
- This plant thrives in medium to bright, indirect sunlight.
- This Alocasia does not do well in low light or direct sunlight.
- Alocasia Polly likes weekly watering and frequent misting, keeping their soil moist but not wet.
Ships semi bare root.
- The plants are sent via USPS Priority service, insured up to $50. All plants are packaged with love and lots of padding to avoid any issues during transit. However, all plants can suffer cosmetic damages, breakage or stress during transit. I will do my best to pack the plant, but I cannot guarantee how USPS handles the packages. If you encounter damage in the plant due to shipping, please make sure you take photos and document everything (box and plant conditions) in order to file a claim.
- Refunds will be handled on a case by case basis, up to 5 days after you have received the plant.
- I am not responsible for damage due to weather or shipping handling.
- I ship from Maryland, so please consider the distance and check the weather in your area. This can affect the plant during transit.
- We do not accept returns. But we will work with you to find solutions if there is an issue with the plant.
- If your plant presents immediate root issues, please contact me as soon as possible.