Marimo Moss Ball Extra Jumbo
This Marimo “Moss” Ball is an alga that can be kept in a little jar with water and have many years of life. They are incredibly easy to care for and they will make an amazing desk friend or a cute gift.
You will receive a jumbo size Marimo of around 2 -2.5″. All Marimos may differ slightly in their round shape.
The Extra Jumbo is the one shown on the top of the photo. Larger than the Jumbo Marimo.
- Use dechlorinated water. You can use filtered or just leave tap water out for a few hours to get the chlorine out of the water.
- They like low light. Too much direct light may burn them.
- Change their water every 2 weeks or whenever the water gets dirty.
- You can keep them with the lid but I would recommend leaving them uncovered for several days, they need to oxygen.
- Do not squeeze the Marimos too hard, just wash them with some running water.
- When you wash them, roll them around with your palms to keep the round shape.
- If they happen to get slimy, change the water and wash them thoroughly.
- The plants are sent via USPS Priority service, insured up to $50. All plants are packaged with love and lots of padding to avoid any issues during transit. However, all plants can suffer cosmetic damages, breakage or stress during transit. I will do my best to pack the plant, but I cannot guarantee how USPS handles the packages. If you encounter damage in the plant due to shipping, please make sure you take photos and document everything (box and plant conditions) in order to file a claim.
- Refunds will be handled on a case by case basis, up to 5 days after you have received the plant.
- I am not responsible for damage due to weather or shipping handling.
- I ship from Maryland, so please consider the distance and check the weather in your area. This can affect the plant during transit and I do not offer heat pads at the moment.
- We do not accept returns. If your plant presents immediate root issues, please contact me as soon as possible.
Out of stock