Hoya Curtisii 6″
Healthy, tolerant to drought and easy to maintain Hoya
- Medium to bright filtered light. They can grow will with partial direct sunlight as well.
- Water when the soil is completely dry .
- They do best with temperatures between 55-60°F or higher.
- Keep away from Air conditioning vents or cold air.
- They will thrive in the wild with high humidity but they will tolerate home humidity.
- Fertilize once a month, during growth periods.
- The plant can easily be propagated through cuttings.
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.