Actively growing Hoya cuttings and fully rooted, ready to be repotted in a larger planter or many smaller pots. This specific box was grown with perlite only. The box should have a minimum of 50 cuttings with two leaves and some larger cuttings growing more leaves.
If you need more photos or information please reach out to my email email@example.com or to my instagram @ruleofgreenthumb
- Moderate amount of light. They can live near a window or under grow lights.
- Water when they are completely dry .
- They do best with temperatures between 55-60°F or higher.
- Just over 40% humidity at home.
- Fertilize once a month, during growth periods (warmer season).
- The plant can easily be separated to re pot/ gift/ sell.